THank you for your support
Thank you for considering making a donation to Hope Pet Rescue. Donations are a key source of income that allows us to provide medical care, food, grooming and much more.
When Hope Pet Rescue found Haley she was coughing, had goop in her eyes and was badly in need of grooming. She definitely looked like a homeless dog. Through money donated to Hope Pet Rescue, Haley was provided medical care and properly groomed.
Haley was adopted by a family with two other pets and is recovering nicely thanks to the medical care she received and the love of her new family. You can even see her eyes now!
Any amount that you can donate will be used to help other animals like Haley recover and find their forever homes. Below is how various donation amounts can help an animal:
- $25 – Provides medication for an animal
- $50 – Provides food for one week
- $75 – Spay / Neuter an animal
- $100 – Provides medical care for a senior pet
- $500 – Provides emergency care for a sick or injured animal
- $1,000 – Helps to meet surgical costs for an injured animal
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today and help us give animals who are neglected, abandoned, abused and alone a second chance!