In order to be considered to adopt a pet, you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- If you are under 21 years of age, a parent or legal guardian should fill in the form
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord if you currently rent
- Have identification (of the same person who is filling out the form) showing your present address (example: Driver’s License) for verification purposes only
- Be willing and able to provide a loving, safe and peaceful environment for the pet
- Be willing and able to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for the pet
Please allow 24 hours after submitting the application to be contacted.